Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Today = Trip to Pet Smart

I really should not still be up, but I am. Tomorrow or actually today's goal will be going to Pet Smart in Geneva to purchase some tasty Eukanuba food for the girls.

I will try not to look too long at the birds, rabbits, and DOGS! Because they will be extremely cute and I will take pity on them and want to bring them all home. When we wnent to Petland earlier, there was this cute little Bichon boy. He begged me to take him home to meet his sisters, but alas I could not.

I would like to get Sugar's Birthday toy while I'm at the store. That'll be a nice little surprise!

Happy Birthday to Sugar sometime this month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Did you take the dogs to the store with you to pick out the food? I did that last time and it was impossible and I had to have a girl carry the food out to the car for me because I couldn't manage the leashes and the cart. Your list of things I owe you for must be getting really long??HAHA But we would rather have the dogs have some food.
Sugar use to play with toys but she really has to be excited to do it. Mindy just won't pay attention at all - she might go over and smell the thing to be sure it isn't alive but then she just doesn't care.
I'm dying to know if Sugar and Mindy will be glad to see me. Two problems are I will be home with out Yangling and the other problem is they probably think I'm never coming back and now they like you guys better than me.
I'm glad when you ran out of food you didn't just switch to McDonald's hamburgers because we would have never gotten them back on the food.
If I have any trouble getting on my flight on Tuesday I will send you an email right away - or Y will.
Can't wait to see you all.
Love,
alma