Monday, May 7, 2007

Gardeners

Today Sugar and Mindy were my lunchtime garden helpers!

We bursted outside to in fact see if anyone was in our yard, aka squirrels, birds, rabbits, misc. small creatures.

Alas there was not, so while the girls went sniffing, I picked some more asparagus and then a little something for the nose's delight and my favorite flower, Lilly of the Valley. That smell is simply wonderful!

Treats have been dispersed and now relaxing has commenced. I do believe Sugar would've liked more time to work on her tan but due to it being peak cancer hours and my lunch we'll have to see about going outside after work.

I will catch up on the last couple days. There should be some cute doggy posts (Sugar has really helped me in my quest to be a better yogi) and a great food post from last night.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Batavians,
I'm glad you are being careful of the skin cancer for the doggies Michelle. Hope Mindy can hold off until you get home for lunch most days.
Glad you are enjoying the asparagus - we are enjoying the Spargal season here.
Hope Sugar has not gotten muddy since she had her hair cut. I know they carry in lots of grass after lawn mowing also.
I'm sure you have seen Sugar have an asthma attack when she pulls to hard on her collar or once in awhile over nothing - guess this happens to lots of dogs and is not to worry about.
We have missed your adventures as you are such a good writer!!!!
Rain here today.
HUGS all around..
Alma & Y