Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Lunch Time Follies

Sugar and Mindy were the lucky recipients of not one, but two visitors at lunch time today. Michelle was on her normal lunch visit to feed the girls and watch them dance around the back yard when who should appear?

Jeremy!

Neither could quite contain themselves when I walked in the door. They had each decided one visitor was good enough and were content, but when the kitchen door opened again and they saw the sight of another familiar face-- it sent them over the edge. Sugar stuck our her tongue and wagged her tail furiously while Mindy opened her mouth and stared a happy stare (with a little tail waggle). It was fun fun all around.

Alas, shortly after I arrived, Michelle had to leave. I stuck around for a few minutes to gather up my laptop and bag so that I could head down to Caribou for some working, then gathered them into the kitchen and said goodbye's. They know that we'll be back in a few hours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your posts! I was so surprised when I saw the title "Lunch Time Follies". I was like I didn't post that but remembered you can post too! Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

Good blog - we enjoyed it. A & Y

Remind Sugar and Mindy who we are once in awhile.... They seem to happy....

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, Jeramy, Sugar and Mindy,

I posted a long note before and it got lost - we are worried the web site is not working right for you.

We miss the doggies and are very glad you are taking such good care of them.
Hugs,
Alma and Eveyrone's favorite Yangling