Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Cool Uncle

Yes, yes, I am now officially the "cool uncle" in the house.

Mindy was doing her well known act of staring with mouth open while whining a little while ago, so I stood up and asked her where she wanted to go. She didn't move at all, which meant that she probably wanted to sit on the couch with us. I picked her up and put her down next to Michelle and went back to my spot. She laid down and seemed content at first.... but as soon as Michelle started to pet Mindy, she stood up and walked away, coming across the couch and head butting me in the side. Poor Michelle was jealous as Mindy sat there allowing me to pet her instead, making me the "cool uncle".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA - that was cool because Mindy does curl up with Yangling once in awhile but never asks for petting. Yangling thinks she likes men better.

Thanks for the blog Jeramy we enjoyed it.

CrankyCub said...

I LOVE this blog. Sugar is such a big bundle of love and craziness, Mindy is a lady with a mind of her own. Very cute!

Yes they are real good at plopping down on blankets or letting you know what they need.

If you don't give them a treat after a walk they will stare at you until you do. :)

This is their Older brother Eric writing from Chicago.

Anonymous said...

My first posing on a blog. What is better than commenting about the happy "family" on Maple Lane. Read the whole blog and can tell everyone is happy. The girls look like the real ladies they are.

Can't but wonder what an earlier generation would think of blogging about dogs!!!!!

I like your choice of food and would love to come for dinner!

Thanks for the update.
Love,
Auntie Barb

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Now I see where my long blog is - it is in comments below a differnt part - look around and find it. Sorry - A