Tuesday, May 8, 2007

No Messes Here

Mindy and Sugar have been very good doggies when I am away. There have only been 2 small messes since we've been here.

I take 2 15 minute breaks during the day, so its quite easy to run home here and let them out. They are always super excited to have a visitor. Sometimes when I come home on break they don't even have to go pee, just going outside for a few minutes is nice. They don't trick me into treats on those occasions and because I have to go right back to work, I don't see the staring.

Right now they are resting in the west living room. Sugar was in the sun room but couldn't stand being away from Mindy for too long. Only enough to check on me in the kitchen and making sure I wasn't going to give away any samples today.

Happy Afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle - you are too good to spend your breaks with our favorite doggies. Don't feel bad if you don't always want to do that - it is a lot to expect you to do. I know they are very excited to see you whenever you show up. Thanks for all the kind care. Sugar loves to sit on the corner of either couch so she can look out the windows, etc. But often when I am doing dishes Mindy stays in the kitchen and Sugar is out in the sun room. If I give Mindy and extra treat and she goes hopping off into the eating spot and Sugar hears the happy footsteps she starts starring at the open window seeing if I look guilty or she just runs right out to get her share. Of course I feel guilty and give her something also. We would be happy if Sugar weighed 10lbs. less when we get home but don't expect it would happen. Thanks for the report.
Hugs,
A & Y